We are currently looking for an off-site office assistant. If you are interested in exploring the opportunity of working at Blue Eagle Painting, Inc please fill out the job application at the bottom of this page and someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Office Assistant Job Description
Job Title: Office Assistant Last Revision: 1-17-2018
Company: Blue Eagle Painting, Inc. – Minneapolis, MN Classification: Non-exempt
Employment Status: Part Time (5 – 10 hrs. /week)
Reports to: Owner
This job description is not intended to cover every requirement of the job. Blue Eagle Painting, Inc. reserves the right to change the job duties at any time.
The Office Assistant completes the office processes such as updating the accounts, filing receipts, evaluating the completed projects, running reports, and processing payroll. This person will work with online time keeping and accounting software as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key Results Area
- Move information and files around to keep the company operating.
- Run payroll every other week.
- Input receipts and update accounting.
- Complete Job Evaluations of every job completed.
- Complete the set up of projects before they begin.
- Hourly wage is $17 per hour and paid every two weeks.
- Flexibility to set one’s own schedule and work from home.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a cell phone to use for business communication.
- Must have a computer with a reliable and password-protected internet connection.
- Employment is contingent on passing a criminal background check and work history verification.